Sunday, October 21, 2012

First Post!

Who am I? Personal Fitness Coach, Sports Performance Coach, Powerlifter, Butcher, Chef....

These are a few of the hats I wear, and welcome to my blog!

This is the beginning of a written record of my own personal journey through strength training as a drug-free powerlifter and also a collection of recipes that I prepare for my family's weekly Sunday dinners.  The purpose of this log is primarily for my family and friends across the country to follow what I'm doing with the two most important things in my life: weight lifting and cooking!

My personal goal is simple: to be as big and strong as possible while eating healthy and enjoying food as much as I can.

I am currently training for an EPF powerlifting meet on November 24 in Moultonborough, NH.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! It's about time. I am super excited about this blog. Thank you for keeping us updated. Everything looks delicious so far! You know me, I dont know much about powerlifting, but reading this has been great and interesting - I love feeling "a part of" your journey - sort of :) Keep it up, big guy!!!!

    Lift, eat, die.... I GET IT!!! hahaha ..... -_-

    SA

    ReplyDelete